CHESTER / M-F 9AM to 5PM
£50,000 to £60,000 BASE + BENEFITS
We're exclusively partnering with a leading professional services firm based in the Chester Area who is looking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager to join the team.
As the Finance Manager, you'll be responsible for leading one team member, whilst undertaking the internal end to end financial accounting tasks for the firm.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is already operating at Finance Manager level or a Management Accountant who is looking for the next step in their career.
THE FINANCE MANAGER ROLE:
- Reporting the Directors, you'd be responsible for managing the full finance function for the business whilst supervising two Finance Assistants.
- Responsible for Full P&L Management and Cash Flow Forecasting
- Preparing the year-end financial accounts incorporation with the externally appointed practice
- Conducting balance sheet reconciliation, intercompany charges and journals
- Preparing and delivering accurate monthly management accounts along with recommendations to the board of Directors
- Managing the Finance Assistants to ensure that all transactional activities are completed to a high standard within the appropriate time periods.
- Prepared to undertake hands-on responsibilities including sales ledger, purchase ledger and credit control activities.
- Management of multiple bank accounts, ensuring they're reconciled and up to date.
- Responsible for the management of the monthly payroll
- Ensuring VAT returns and PAYE RTI submissions are conducted.
- Handling Companies House Annual Returns and Persons of Significant Control returns
- Must have experience in Finance Manager role or similar role.
- Candidates who are at Management Accountant level who can demonstrate they are ready for the next step will be considered.
- Fully ACCA or CIMA Qualified, exceptional QBE candidates will be considered.
- Experience with Small Business / SME is important as you'll be required to undertake tasks at all levels within the finance department.
- Ideally coming from a Professional Services background such as; Accountancy Practice, Property or legal, would be a significant advantage
- Experience of working with Client Accounts would be an advantage.
- Good experience of picking up new systems quickly
Please send your CV for the Finance Manager role via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.