Up to £50,000 + Benefits
We're proud to be parting with a historic organisation that due to expansion, is looking to recruit a Finance Manager to join the Finance Team.
As a Finance Manager, you'll be managing financial accounting and transactional processing systems to production of management accounts, statutory accounts, and budgets. The successful Finance Manager will also be responsible for managing the membership database, including subscriptions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation that offers an amazing working environment for their people.
THE FINANCE MANAGER ROLE:
- Oversee the organisation's daily accounting including Managing the Finance Assistant in the processing of sales ledger transactions, payment runs and cash related transactions such as banking and petty cash.
- Reconciling bank accounts.
- To manage the maintenance of appropriate accounting records (current and archived).
- To ensure compliance with internal financial controls and procedures across the business in line with internal and external audit recommendations and other regulatory bodies.
- To ensure internal financial controls are fit for purpose, making improvements where necessary.
- To recommend and implement improvements to finance and database processes and controls.
- To manage the outsourced payroll provider and associated processes to ensure the accurate and timely processing of the organisation's payroll (including the Medicash health plan and Yulife well-being plan).
- To manage month and year-end procedures
- Good understanding of accounting practices and clear understanding of systems of internal control
- Experience of using accounting software (SAGE preferable)
- Excellent numeracy and financial awareness
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the Cultural Heritage sector
- Experience of working with an accounting system such as Sage 200
- Intermediate Excel experience
- Database experience
Please send your CV for the Finance Manager via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.