£45,000 to £50,000 + BENEFITS
We're working closely with a circa £15m Turnover business located in the Denton that operates within an Industrial focused industry. They're now looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join the business who will be responsible for managing 1 Accounts Assistant, ensuring that day to day transactional finance activities are completed, management of the cashflow, monthly management accounts and year end activities.
This is an all-encompassing role that would see the selected candidate leading the finance function and producing reporting that give transparency to the board on the financial position of the business.
An exciting opportunity for either an Accountant looking for the next step or an individual who is already in a Finance Manager position.
THE FINANCE MANAGER ROLE:
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you'd be responsible for leading the financial activities for the business and managing 1 Accounts Assistant
- Overseeing and hands-on management of the core transactional activities such as; Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, Bank reconciliation, Credit control.
- Responsible for the creation of month end reports and management accounts for the board of directors
- Handling both Month End Balance Sheet reconciliation and Intercompany transactions
- Responsible for leading on Year End activities and working closely with the external accountants / auditors.
- Preparing payroll information to be handled by the external payroll providers.
- Submitting Quarterly VAT Returns and organising payments.
- Handling monthly expense claims and adding to the system
- Responsible for CIS reporting and management of subcontractor payments
- Annual P11ds and statutory HMRC & Companies House submissions
- Producing weekly reports and analysis for the board of directors
- Must have experience as a Finance Manager or in a similar role such as; Accountant or Management Accountant, providing they can demonstrate the ability to take the next step
- Qualified By Experience (QBE) or Fully Qualified candidates considered.
- Experience of working within a Small to Medium / SME Business
- Great attention to detail is essential and the ability to produce high quality reports & management accounts.
- Must have experience of managing Year End & VAT Returns
- Experience of Construction Industry / CIS Scheme
- Xero Accounting Software
Please send your CV for the Finance Manager role via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.