CENTRAL LONDON (HYBRID WORKING)
UP TO £60,000 + GREAT BENEFITS
Get Recruited is working with an SME Business located in the heart of London that operates as a key supplier to the various NHS trust throughout the UK. They're now looking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager to lead the day to day finance function including the management of 1 direct report.
As the Finance Manager, you'll be responsible for day to day finance, producing management accounts, cash flow management, Payroll, VAT, Year End and working with the external accountancy practice.
This is an all round end to end finance role that would suit an individual who wants to join an energetic and driven team of professionals who love working together. The business invests heavily in their culture making it a great place to work.
THE FINANCE MANAGER ROLE:
- Responsible for the end to end management of the finance function and leading 1 finance assistant who will assist in undertaking the transactional activities
- Producing Sales Invoices to send to NHS trusts and ensuring that they include Purchase Order numbers
- Management of the Accounts Payable including the approval of invoices and payment authorisations
- Complete monthly management accounts and presenting to the Board of Directors each month
- Producing accurate cashflow forecasts and ensuring that key collections are achieved
- Producing monthly, quarterly and annual budgeting and forecasts
- Processing a small payroll injunction with the external providers
- Submitting quarterly VAT Returns
- Overseeing the Year End process and working with the external accountancy practice
- Reviewing the accountancy system and evaluating systems/process changes
- Must be CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified and have experience as a Finance Manager or similar, such as; Management Accountant, Company Accountant or Financial Controller
- Ideally with experience within a SME business, however, candidates from larger companies will still be considered
- Experience with XERO Accounting software
- Good excel skills (proficient with pivot tables and other data search / manipulation formulae).
- Comfortable dealing directly with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, including senior management.
- Strong communication skills and the confidence to interact with key departments such as Sales & Marketing
Please send your CV for the Finance Manager role via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.