CENTRAL LONDON / HYBRID (3 DAYS OFFICE / 2 DAY WORK FROM HOME)
£55,000 to £65,000 + HOLIDAY + PRIVATE HEALTH + MORE
We're partnering with a fast-paced recruitment consultancy located in the heart of London that is on a fast-track growth trajectory and is set to double the size of the business during the next 12 months.
To complement their growth, they're now seeking a Finance manager to join their business initially in an end-to-end standalone finance role as they looking to bring the function inhouse from their external accountancy partner. Within the coming months, you'll be tasked with hiring a team member to support the day-to-day transactional finance elements of the department.
This role would suit an ambitious and driven individual who is coming from either a Management Accountant or Finance Manager background, that is looking to join a fast-growing business.
THE FINANCE MANAGER ROLE:
- Reporting to the Board of Director's, as the Finance Manager, you'll be responsible for the end-to-end management of the finance function.
- Future leadership of a team member(s) as the department and business grows.
- Production and analysis of monthly management accounts and annual year-end accounts
- General reporting from P&L's and other regular management information
- Analysis and reporting of results to Heads of and stakeholders to support the business goals.
- Producing cashflow and sales forecasts, and budgets
- Overseeing and responsible for invoicing and reconciliations, VAT and other tax submissions, AP, AR, and Payroll activity
- Responsible for all balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring cost base is always maintained.
- Provide critical support in making key business decisions, for example, by using financial modelling and scenario planning.
- Engage with commercial and legal issues as they arise including contract review.
- Utilising a continuous improvement mindset to play a pivotal role in developing processes and automation.
- Implementing policies, procedures and financial / risk controls
- Liaising with the external finance
- Fully qualified ACCA, CIMA, ACA, ACMA, with experience at Management Accountant or Finance Manager level, or similar.
- Ideally coming from a recruitment or professional services background.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Plus the confidence to liaise with clients, consultants, and internal stakeholders.
- All-round IT and Microsoft package knowledge.
- Strong Excel skills, including Financial Modelling and reporting.
- Ideally experience working in the finance function in a growing business with turnovers of circa £10mil to £60mil.
- Any experience of using Xero would be an advantage but is not essential.
Please send your CV for the Finance Manager role via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.