Pontypool - Onsite
£55k to £60k base + Benefits
We're currently recruiting on the behalf of a manufacturing leader that is in Pontypool. As part of their strategic growth plan, this is an opportunity to work within a fast-paced environment, whilst liaising with senior management to provide accurate financial reporting.
Responsible for the Accounting team within the Finance function, preparation of key financial data and ensuring compliance with key external reporting requirements. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller to take the next step in their career.
The Financial Controller role:
- Deliver accurate and timely management accounts to senior management team in line with set deadlines
- Completion of monthly board pack to agreed deadlines
- Accounting Lead on key Partnerships and new Funding relationships
- Cash management of cash pool and bank accounts
- Bank account administration for all group bank accounts
- Ensure that corporate governance standards are clear and maintained through a process of ongoing balance sheet reviews and a strong control environment
- Deliver routine and ad-hoc analysis, as requested by senior managers and the board of directors
- Oversea the maintenance of the purchase ledger and ensure bank reconciliations are completed on a timely basis
- Must have experience as a Financial Controller providing you've been responsible for delivering Monthly Management Accounts
- Professional accounting qualification/Part Qualified/Qualified by experience
- Preferably experience within a manufacturing or similar environment but not essential
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, financial reporting, and budgeting.
- Proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy.
- A proactive and adaptable approach to work.
How to Apply: To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV for the Financial Controller position via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.