FINANCIAL CONTROLLER - MANUFACTURING
CREWE, CHESHIRE / HYBRID
£75,000 to £90,000 (Negotiable to max £100k) + Benefits
We're proud to be exclusively partnering with a market leading manufacturer who has an exceptional reputation for delivering high quality products in the UK and Internationally.
It's an exciting time for the business and as part of their strategic growth plans, they now seek an experienced Financial Controller to join the business with the guidance of a Portfolio Finance Director, whilst reporting to the Board of Directors.
As the Financial Controller, you'll be responsible for leading the finance team, managing the full P&L, preparing management accounts, Financial Planning/Modelling, Budgeting, Analysis, implementing effective financial controls and Finance Business Partnering.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a truly entrepreneurial business that continues to innovate and disrupt the market with high quality products.
THE FINANCIAL CONTROLLER ROLE:
- As Financial Controller, you'll be working closely with the Portfolio Finance Director and reporting to the Board of Directors.
- Responsible for leading and developing the existing finance team to deliver on day-to-day finance activities.
- Producing timely and accurate management accounts each month, with supporting analysis and commentary.
- Producing profit forecasts using the company's reporting systems
- Developing and maintaining financial policies for the company and to ensure all accounting activities comply with relevant regulations.
- Monitoring, controlling and accurately forecasting the cash position.
- Create, Lead and control the annual budgeting process & strategy, and supplement with regular financial forecasting and reviews.
- Financial Lead for the Overseas Trade aspects of the business, both export sales (Customs and Export regulations and reporting) as well as assisting the US business entity.
- Acting as the company representative with HMRC and other regulatory bodies, ensuring all returns and records are maintained and submitted.
- Working closely with the external accountants / auditors and managing the annual audit process
- Reviewing and implementing appropriate risk controls
- Finance Representative on the Senior Leadership team
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks required by the Board and the SLT as required.
- Candidates who are ACA, CIMA, ACCA or QBE/Qualified by Experience will all be considered.
- Must have experience as a Financial Controller or similar, such as Finance Manager or Finance Director within a Privately Owned or Private Equity backed business.
- Current or Previous Experience within a Manufacturing or Engineering business is essential.
- Must have managed the Full P&L for a business with an approx. Turnover of £10m to £60m where the individual is operating as No.1 or No.2 in finance.
- Experience of International Trade / Export Sales Customs and Reporting.
- Must have experience of producing Management Accounts, FP&A and implementing risk controls.
- Commercially focused who enjoys building greater understanding of the non-financial departments.
Please send your CV for the Financial Controller position via the advert for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.