REMOTE BASED - ANYWHERE IN THE UK
£24,000 + BENEFITS
Get Recruited proud to be exclusively recruiting for a globally recognised business that operates in a consumer-focused industry that provides services that really make a difference to their customers.
We've supported this amazing business for many years, and we truly love the services they provide to their customers. As the business continues in their UK & European expansion plans, they're now seeking an additional team member to join their team as Trainee Copywriter.
As the Trainee Copywriter you'll work closely with an experienced Copywriter to work on key projects to build brand awareness and engagement. You'll learn key techniques in creating catching headlines, and optimised content that gets results.
This role would suit an individual who has superb writing skills with excellent spelling & grammar and has either some experience on projects or is a fresh graduate.
THE TRAINEE COPYWRITER ROLE:
- Create written content including press releases, case studies, SEO-friendly website content, headlines, editorial features, news articles, social media posts and email copy Support with the creation of printed content such as assets and newsletters
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to get factually correct information, quotes and relevant images to support press pieces and other news stories
- Assist with internal announcements and any communications via the intranet that would be seen by the wider group
- Supporting wider marketing team with additional tasks such as proofreading or creating collateral copy for marketing campaigns
- Various other ad hoc administration duties as directed
- Being an ambassador for central support initiatives
- A recent Graduate and/or experience of working on copywriting projects
- Excellent grammar and spelling skills
- Great creative writing skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Keen to learn more about copywriting and grow with a leading business
Please send your CV for the Trainee Copywriter position via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.