Up to £35,000 + Excellent Benefits + Growing Business
Get Recruited is working with a well-established business based in the heart of Manchester, who due to continued expansion have an opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to join the team. As the HR Advisor, you will oversee the smooth running of all HR processes and the full employee lifecycle, recommending areas of improvement in processes and employee experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Coordinator, HR Officer, HR Assistant, HR Advisor to join a business who value their employees and pride themselves on the ongoing support, development and progression on offer. You will also work alongside an experienced team to further support your onboarding and growth.
- Managing all processes across HR and payroll from onboarding, training, employee well-being, retention and performance management, ensuring all employee records are updated
- Supporting line managers in managing recruitment processes including creating adverts, interviewing, shortlisting candidates and making offers
- Producing and sending offer letters and contracts of employment
- Assisting with and leading on HR projects and initiatives
- Running new starter inductions
- Conducting pre-employment checks and referencing
- Ensuring the HR and payroll systems are kept up to date
- Scheduling performance reviews
- Ensuring all paperwork is collected and any changes or adjustments made for monthly payroll
- Supporting multiple Directors and Managers across the business
- Identifying and addressing areas of improvement across HR, employee engagement and experience
- Previous knowledge and experience in a HR Coordinator, HR Officer, HR Assistant, HR Advisor or similar role
- Excellent IT & communication skills across all platforms
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships
- Can prioritise and schedule tasks within agreed deadlines
- Strong administration and analysis skills
- Be a team player that is proactive, flexible, eager to learn with an excellent work ethic
- Proven organisation skills and ability to prioritise
- To be a team player.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.