Up to £45,000 + Excellent Benefits + Growing Business
Get Recruited is working with a well-established business based in Manchester who have been established for over 25 years! As part of their continued growth and success, they now have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to join them. With a passion for Employee development, they are looking for a like-minded individual to take over all things HR and ER to drive employee engagement and reward as the business expands.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Coordinator, HR Officer, HR Assistant, HR Advisor to join a business who value their employees and pride themselves on the ongoing support, development and progression on offer.
- Supporting heads of departments and line managers in the HR management of their teams
- Management of employee motivation and wellbeing
- Working closely with the Health and Safety Manager
- Diarising and attending formal employee meetings including probation period reviews, return to work meetings, annual review meetings etc
- Supporting line managers to develop personal development plans
- Managing all processes across HR and payroll from onboarding, training, employee wellbeing, retention and performance management, ensuring all employee records are updated
- Supporting line managers in managing recruitment processes including creating adverts, interviewing, shortlisting candidates and making offers
- Producing and sending offer letters and contracts of employment
- Assisting with and leading on HR projects and initiatives
- Conducting pre-employment checks and referencing
- Ensuring the HR and payroll systems are kept up to date
- Identifying and addressing areas of improvement across HR, employee engagement and experience
- Previous knowledge and experience in a HR Manager, HR Coordinator, HR Officer, HR Advisor or similar Human Resources role
- Excellent IT & communication skills across all platforms
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships
- Can prioritise and schedule tasks within agreed deadlines
- Strong administration and analysis skills
- Be a team player that is proactive, flexible, eager to learn with an excellent work ethic
- Proven organisation skills and ability to prioritise
- To be a team player.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.