INSURANCE ACCOUNT HANDLER
WATFORD + Hybrid Working
SALARY UP TO £35,000
I'm excited to represent a leading insurance broker who, due to incredibly high demand, are looking for an experienced Insurance Account Handler with a consultative approach to their work and an interest in expanding their base of product knowledge.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven, ambitious individual from an Account Handling / Broking / Insurance Broker background looking to join an open minded, close-knit team with a commitment to providing a bespoke service
- Provide a market leading broking service, focused on providing quality customer service and positive outcomes for their clients.
- To develop a strong working relationship with your brokers, our insurers and other service providers.
- To trade with insurers to obtain best possible terms for our end customers.
- Understand our brokers and end customer's needs and the challenges they face.
- Take a proactive approach to problem solving.
- To add value to our customers at every interaction.
- To deal with problems constructively, looking to solve the root cause of day-to-day issues faced, engaging with the team leaders and management.
- To support the business placement strategy laid out by the Insurer Relationship & Placement Manager.
- Ensure you have the appropriate knowledge for your role and work with your team leader to create a development plan.
- The individual should have experience working as an Insurance Account Handler, Insurance Broker or Insurance Account Executive.
- GCSE or equivalent education is required, with A Level, degree level education and CII qualifications being preferable but not essential. Experience and use of MS Office is required, and prior experience of using Broking software world be preferable but not essential.
- Strong influence and negotiation skills will be required when dealing with insurers and Brokers.
- Experience with Acturis is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of the insurance broking landscape.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of relevant insurance products and regulation.
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages.
- Salary up to £35,000 + annual bonus
- Hybrid Working Options
- Flexibility for part time work
- Retail Discounts
- EAP- including counselling services
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Insurance Administrator, Insurance Advisor, Insurance Consultant, Account Manager, Account Handler, Policy, Insurance Advisor, Underwriter, Claims Adjuster, Personal Lines Account Manager, Property Insurance, Claims Representative, Home Insurance Agent, Insurance Sales Representative, Key Account Manager, Insurance Broker, Financial Adviser, Insurance Claims Handler, Business Development Manager may also be considered for this role.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.