SALARY UP TO £30,000 PLUS COMMISSION & HYBRID WORKING
I'm recruiting on behalf of a extremely well established broker based in south London looking to expand their broker division. This broker takes huge pride in providing a quality service to help maintain longstanding relationships with its clients.
This is with a dedicated team who are looking to grow, this has given them the ability to provide a unique service in a market which cannot be beaten. This is an opportunity not to be missed and for someone looking to make the leap into the insurance broking space and be backed by a market leading firm.
INSURANCE BROKER RESPONSIBILITIES:
* To provide broking and administrative services to clients, confining advice and information to those areas in which you will be trained.
* To manage the renewal process, placing the cover on best terms where appropriate.
* To ensure correct creation and maintenance of all records of business handled by you.
* To be fully conversant with the company procedures, and the requirements of the FCA and other regulatory bodies standards and rules and to fully implement and maintain procedures as stipulated.
* To carry out all duties and tasks in accordance with the rules of the FCA and other regulatory bodies.
* To actively take part in all training as provided, and to take ownership of maintaining/developing skills as part of your continuous professional development.
* To contribute to the overall effectiveness of the department in terms of acquisition and renewal retention.
* Salary up to £30,000 Plus Commission & Hybrid Working
* Study support and funding
* Flexible hybrid working
* Career driven
* Desire or past experience with the insurance market and developing a career within the industry
* Demonstrable ability in account management, high levels of customer service and IT skills.
* Ability & desire to train towards professional industry qualifications like CII.
If you are looking for Insurance Broker opportunities and have a sales background or brief experience of Insurance please send your CV for immediate consideration. We are currently short listing candidates for Interviews this coming week.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.