SALARY UP TO £60,000 + BONUS
MAYFAIR + HYBRID WORKING
I'm proud to represent a well established Chartered Insurance Broker looking to grow their existing team of Account Executives due to their recent successes.
They pride themselves on supporting their staff through any external qualifications relevant to the role as well as providing every tool needed to succeed at the brokerage.
If you are a Broker or Insurance Account Executive looking for a brokerage with an open approach to management where everyone's voice is heard. Apply today
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generate New Business
- Perform fact-finds with your prospects to understand their business and scalability
- Be able to close the deal and sign the prospect as a new client
- Continue to build long-lasting, highly credible relationships with all clients you sign, as you will continue to be their point of contact moving forwards
- Be motivated to develop new business opportunities by networking and growing your portfolio, whilst still maintaining exceptional standards of relationship management with your existing clients
- Salary up to £60,000 + Car & Phone
- Hybrid Working Opportunities
- Annual performance pay review
- Discretionary bonus based on performance
- Full support for taking CII exams (monetary bonus recognition when DIP CII and ACII achieved)
- Minimum 3 years experience as an Account Executive, Broker or similar role within the Insurance Industry- ideally with experience in SME Commercial Combined policies.
- To have strong influencing, negotiating, problem solving and analytical skills
- New Business skills and a detailed knowledge of the core range of products & services
- Sales and service process knowledge, particularly sales through service
- Face to Face relationship building is key as you will be dealing with longstanding clients.
- To keep up to date with insurance industry developments and regulatory changes
If you are an experienced Insurance Account Executive, Broker or have a similar experience and skills with the required skills, please send your CV for immediate consideration. We are currently shortlisting for interviews.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.