INTERNATIONAL SALES EXECUTIVE - FMCG
UK REMOTE WORKING - TRAVEL REQUIRED AND VISITS TO HEAD OFFICE
UP TO £65,000 + £6,000 CAR ALLOWANCE + BONUS
We're exclusively supporting a highly successful FMCG business that operates within the Health, Wellness & Beauty category.
As an International Sales Executive / Business Development Manager, you'll be responsible for leveraging new business opportunities across the UK and Internationally (70% International / 30% UK) with direct with retails in pharmacy, health stores, grocer, and key distribution partners. In addition to seeking out new business, you'll be responsible for managing and developing a number of key existing relationships.
This is an exciting and progressive opportunity for an individual with International FMCG sales experience within the Health, Wellness or Beauty Category.
THE INTERNATIONAL SALES EXECUTIVE ROLE:
- Grow existing EU & ROW territories by building strong relationships with distributors and putting in place strategic 12-month growth plans
- Grow UK distribution channels for online, pharmacy and Health Food Stores
- Follow up on marketing driven enquiries to covert viable opportunities
- Identify new opportunities in both EU by conducting market visits and provide strategic growth plan to the Sales Director
- Meet with distribution partners Bi-Annually to ensure sales budgets are achieved
- Presentation of NPD programme to all existing distributor
- Liaise with the supply chain to ensure stock availability.
- Attend both UK and overseas exhibitions.
- Negotiation of prices with existing and prospective customers
- Identify new business opportunities with existing accounts
- Planning and preparing presentations for to new and existing customers
- Must have experience of UK & International Sales growth with Retailers and via a Distributor model.
- Sales Experience within the FMCG industry and with expertise in the Health, Wellness, Beauty, Pharma Category
- Must have strong commercial expertise with good skills around P&L Management & Sales Forecasting
- A proven strong negotiator who is able to achieve strong margins
- Excellent PowerPoint and Presentation delivery skills
- Ability to travel around the UK when required and potentially international on occasion.
Please send your CV for the UK & International Sales Executive position via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.