ST ALBANS - FLEXIBLE WORKING (UP TO 1 DAY A FORTNIGHT IN THE OFFICE)
UP TO £50,000 + GREAT BENEFITS + 28 DAYS HOLIDAY PLUS BANK HOLS
We're supporting a highly successful company located in St Albans that is looking to appoint an internal IT Manager to work alongside and manage the 3 MSPs they use to support their end users. They are forecast to triple in revenue and size over the next 12 months, therefor this is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is driven to develop and grow within a role.
You will work closely with the Head of IT, Ops and Finance and the three managed service providers to provide the strategic director for the IT and Communications systems. As our client work in a regulated environment, you will also oversee the appropriate risk policies for IT and data related risks.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual from an IT Manager, IT Support, IT Engineer, IT Infrastructure or similar background who is confident to work on SQL and Azure, this opportunity is not to be missed!
THE IT MANAGER ROLE:
- Managing relationships with and the work delivered by 2 managed service providers
- Overseeing compliance, risk controls, contractual terms and service levels with the external partners
- Delivering an IT strategy to allow the business to achieve it's growth objectives whilst remaining compliant
- Identifying and mitigating any risks around data, IT and cyber security
- Working closely with the Board and senior members in the team to understand the long term business objectives and the function of the IT processes and policies to achieve those goals
- Reviewing and improving the existing processes and procedures in place around IT and best practice
- Managing the IT framework and IT strategy
- Project managing IT related projects
- Previous experience in an IT Manager, IT Support, IT Engineer, IT Infrastructure or similar role
- Strong understanding of IT infrastructure, systems, applications and processes
- Confident to develop an IT strategy
- Experience managing external service providers
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of IT service frameworks, standards and best practices e.g. ITIL, COBIT, ISO/IEC 20000 and DevOps
- Basic salary up to £50,000
- 28 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible working, can be fully office based or hybrid with as little as one day a fortnight in the office
- Annual bonus
- Paid days off for charity and volunteer work
- Regular social events
- Fantastic workplace and culture who are market leaders in sustainability and a passion for ethical trading
- Family run feel
- Excellent opportunity for growth and development
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.