JUNIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
£23,000 + COMMISSION
I'm excited to represent one of the most prestigious Insurance companies in the Southeast. They are Looking for an ambitious Junior Business Development Executive to join their ranks.
This is a huge opportunity for anyone with an interest or experience in the Insurance industry to supercharge their career. You will be given full training and support in completing insurance qualifications and will be given every opportunity to .grow your career in the company.
- Salary £23,000 + Performance based bonus
- Huge Progression opportunities (The current Director worked his way up from this role)
- 24 days Holiday + additional for a year served.
- Many other exciting benefits
- Providing advice, recommendations and quotes to new clients.
- Lead generation Including cold calling and information gathering.
- Self-generating new business leads and obtaining accurate for our databases
- Administration; creating quotation documents for yourself and others, setting up client records, issuing documents to clients, checking proposal forms, diary management and so forth.
- Liaising with insurers to get the best policy for the client meeting their demands and needs
- Ensure that the sales process is completed and compliant with regulatory framework
- Liaising with prospect clients / leads and closing the sale effectively
- Working towards your Cert CII qualification
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Experience within an office environment is essential, ideally the insurance industry.
- A pleasant, confident telephone manner
- An effective communicator, both written and verbal, with an ability to communicate clearly & confidently to clients and colleagues
- Highly organised with a systematic approach to work
- Good attention to detail
- Tenacious with presenting strong sales techniques and skills
- Self-motivated to keep generating new business
- Motivated and driven to achieve team and individual targets
- Able to develop and sustain positive working relationships with internal and external parties
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite of programs
We are currently shortlisting for interview so if you are looking to catapult your career within the insurance industry, Apply today!!
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.