JUNIOR COMMERCIAL INSURANCE BROKER
UP TO £28,000
BRIGHTON + HYBRID WORKING
A friendly Brighton Insurance brokerage is looking for a Junior Commercial Broker to join their supportive team. You will be learning from an experienced team of Account Executives and Brokers to service existing clients through their renewals and mid-term adjustments.
This is a team that live and breath their values and have worked really hard to cultivate a culture where everyone can let their personality shine. You will be encouraged to follow the path that suits you best whether that's moving to a New Business Role or cultivating your Client management expertise.
If you are looking for a supportive environment where employee wellbeing is at the centre of focus, this might just be the right place for you.
- Salary up to £28,000
- Discretionary Company Bonus
- Flexible hybrid working
- 25 days Holiday + bank holidays
- Funding for further broker exams
- Many other additional benefits
- To maintain appropriate, regular contact with existing customers and ensure their insurance requirements continue to be met in line with service levels.
- In conjunction with the manager of the construction division, prepare and agree any forecasts, targets, plans and budgets for your respective area of work in order to establish clear work targets.
- To work closely with Account Executives and other Account Handlers/ Brokers where necessary, to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Make certain that files, notes and other records are clear, complete, up to date and available to other staff standing during periods of absence, in order to maintain high levels of client service and accuracy of documentation.
- To act at all times within the FCA Principles for Business and to comply with FCA and internal procedures at all times in order to ensure the company meets it's responsibilities in this area
- To assist the wider Division and Broking team with London Market presence and with placing via Lloyds.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Some office experience in Client Management, ideally within Insurance
- Ability to organizing self and own work.
- Questioning and evaluation of client needs.
- Ability to build relationships - internal & external.
- Communication skills: telephone, verbal & written.
- Selling and cross selling.
- Rapport building with clients and underwriters.
If you are looking to launch a career in Commercial Insurance, please send your CV for immediate consideration. We are currently shortlisting for interviews.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.