LOGISTICS ADMINISTRATOR - IMPORT
UP TO £27,000 + EXCELLENT TRAINING + PROGRESSION
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE
Get Recruited is partnered with a growing importer based in Brighouse who have seen consistent expansion over the last few years and are now looking for an experienced Logistics Administrator to join their established team.
You'll be joining a highly reputable family-run business and working closely with their Purchasing Manager to manage and coordinate the delivery of imported stock to their warehouses and directly to their clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone from a Logistics Administrator / Logistics Coordinator / Import Clerk / Freight forwarding Administrator or similar background with experience in coordinating imported goods internationally.
- Coordinating the import of stock from international and UK-based suppliers to their UK warehouses and clients
- Deal with the logistics and administration of deliveries
- Liaising with and updating customers on deliveries
- Supporting clients with requirements
- Using shipping portals and gaining customs clearance
- Working closely with internal teams including sales, purchasing, warehousing and transport
- Update stock and order records using Excel and Sage
- Keeping supplier and product information up to date
- Building and maintaining relationships with warehouse and transport partners
- Providing admin support to the purchasing team
- Experience in a Administrator Logistics Administrator / Logistics Coordinator / Import Clerk / Freight forwarding Administrator similar role
- Experience of logistics ideally importing
- Knowledge of Sage 200
- Strong Excel skills are a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Logical reasoning and problem-solving skills
Please send your CV today for immediate consideration. The company is moving quickly with this vacancy; therefore, it is recommended that you apply without delay.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.