SALFORD / MANCHESTER - HYBRID WORKING
UP TO £43,000 (POSSIBLE FLEX TO £45,000) + BENEFITS
We're partnering with a fast-growing business PE Backed business in Salford that is experience significant year on year growth. As a result, they're looking to recruit an experienced Management Accountant to join the team.
The Management Accountant will need to have strong experience of running the end-to-end management accounts, forecasting, cost analysis and some FP&A responsibilities.
This role would suit an ambitious Management Accountant who is either a Finalist or Fully Qualified, that is looking to join a fast-paced business.
THE MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT ROLE:
- As the Management Accountant, you'll be working closely with the Finance Business Partner and CFO to ensure accurate financial controls across the business.
- Producing high quality management accounts and insights that enable the board to make decisive decisions to advance the business.
- identifying and implementing processes to enhance controls, reduce manual intervention to drive departmental efficiencies.
- Prepare and analyse monthly management accounts including revenue recognition, costs reviews and Capex.
- Analyse budget and challenge key stakeholders on significant variances.
- Periodic travel to two other sites across the UK as and when required.
- Provide commercial insight and opportunities whilst mitigating risks to ongoing projects and future opportunities.
- Support with the annual budget and quarterly forecasts.
- Assist with the cash flow forecasting, purchase ledger and sales ledger.
- Support with year end and audit.
- Must have experience within a Management Accountant role, or similar, such as Cost Accountant or Finance Analyst
- Ideally fully ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified, however, Finalists are welcome to apply and will be considered for the position.
- Strong communication and business acumen skills
- Full Driving Licence and own car is required, with the ability to travel and stay overnight on an ad-hoc basis (expenses paid)
- Good experience of Cost Analysis / variance
- Advanced MS Excel skills
Please send your CV for the Management Accountant role for immediate consideration via the advert for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.