NORTHWICH, CHESHIRE / HYBRID
UP TO £45,000 + BONUS + GREAT BENEFITS
We're working with a highly regarded and expanding Financial Services company that is looking to expand their finance function in Northwich with the addition of a Management Accountant.
As the Management Accountant, you'll be responsible for leading a small highly capable finance team, producing monthly management accounts, budgeting, forecasting, and managing projects.
This is the perfect opportunity for a part qualified Management Accountant that's looking to join a forward-thinking organisation where you can build a long term career.
THE MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT ROLE:
- Reporting to the Financial Controller, you'll be responsible for managing and developing a small finance team consisting of 4 people.
- Producing regular management accounts, reports on financial performance.
- Analyse and appraise the financial performance of the against budgets and forecasts.
- Lead the production of the materials and analysis for the assets and liabilities.
- Prepare performance review packs for the leadership on a periodic basis.
- Support the FD with the preparation of the annual budget and periodic forecasts.
- Provide financial modelling input and expertise.
- Ad hoc financial analysis to support the commercial activities of the business.
- Collaborate with the Financial Accountant to deliver management or financial.
- Assist the Regulatory Accountant with inputs and support on regulatory reporting.
- Provide knowledge and project input into the international development plans at a strategic and tactical financial planning level.
- Manage the accounts payable and expense reimbursement processes.
- Provide day to day operational management of the petty cash and encashment.
- Must have experience of producing Management Accounts, ideally within a Management Accountant role or similar.
- Part qualified with CIMA or a comparable accounting qualification.
- Experience of working within the Financial Service industry would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Any experience of leadership would be a significant advantage.
- Budgeting & Financial Accounting Knowledge
- Microsoft Office Systems Knowledge especially Excel and Word
- Processing & Procedural Knowledge
- Project Management Techniques
Please send your CV for the Management Accountant via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.