Management Accountant / Senior Management Accountant
Manchester / Hybrid
£45,000 to £65,000 base + Benefits
We're exclusively recruiting on behalf of an industry leader that is located in the Manchester area and are known for their dedication to innovation, quality, and sustainability.
As part of their strategic growth plan to treble in size over the next 5 years, they're now seeking to enhance their finance team by recruiting TWO qualified Management Accountant to contribute to their continued success.
- Management Accountant £45,000 to £55,000
- Senior Management Accountant £55,000 to £65,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for qualified Management Accountant to join the team at a fast-growing business where you'll be able to fast track your career.
The Management Accountant Role:
- Take a lead role in preparing monthly management accounts, financial statements, and reports.
- Collaborate closely with department heads to provide financial insights and analysis to support decision-making.
- Assist in budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis.
- Perform cost analysis to identify areas for cost reduction and process improvement.
- Prepare and submit VAT returns and other tax-related documents.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date financial records and ledgers.
- Assist in the preparation of year-end financial statements and liaise with auditors.
- Provide support for financial planning and analysis projects as needed.
- Must have experience as a Management Accountant, or Financial Controller providing you've been responsible for delivering Monthly Management Accounts
- Professional accounting qualification (e.g., ACCA, CIMA)
- Preferably experience within a manufacturing or similar environment but not essential
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, financial reporting, and budgeting.
- Proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy.
- A proactive and adaptable approach to work.
How to Apply:
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV for the Management Accountant position via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.