Hybrid: Home 1 Day Per Week Max
£45,000 to £50,000 Basic + Great Benefits
We're proud to be working in partnership with a highly successful and rapidly growing Private Equity backed business located in Bolton.
Due to promotion, the business is now looking to recruit a Management Accountant who will reporting directly to the newly promoted Financial Controller.
As Management Accountant you'll be responsible for managing a small finance team consisting of 3, overseeing the day to day transactional activities, management accounts, creating board packs, handling year-end, VAT returns and more.
This role is the perfect opportunity for a Finalist or Fully Qualified (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) accountant ready to make that step up to senior management level.
THE MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT ROLE:
- You'll be working for the newly promoted Financial Controller who will fully support you to undertake the full responsibilities of the Management Accountant role with a robust handover.
- Leading a small team of finance professionals who handle the day to day accounting activities and who will provide support in the preparation of the Management Accounts and Year End activities for multiple legal entities
- Responsible for the preparation and delivering the of the Management Accountant, Forecasting, Budgeting information and accompanying board packs.
- Reviewing and implanting good financial controls to ensure that budgets are achieved and to reduce fraud risks.
- Undertaking Finance Business Partnering tasks where you'll be working closely with key stakeholders.
- Handling the Year End of multiple legal entities and ensuring core submission deadlines are achieved.
- Submitting Quarterly VAT Returns for each of the businesses.
- Overseeing Payroll activities and ensuring this is processed in time and the RTI is submitted to HMRC
- Collaborating with other divisions to ensure that good financial practice is adopted throughout the business.
- Must be working within a Management Accountant role or similar, such as a; Accountant or similar, within a mid-sized company or larger or an individual coming from a recognised accountancy practice
- The individual will need to be a Finalist or Fully Qualified with ACA, CIMA or ACCA
- Current people leadership would be a significant advantage, however, candidates who can demonstrate good leadership qualities will be considered for the role.
- A career driven individual who enjoys being within a fast-paced business environment
Please send your CV for the Management Accountant role via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.