SALFORD QUAYS / 2 to 3 DAYS HOME BASED PW
UP TO £60,000 + GREAT BENEFITS
We're proud to working with a highly successful business located in the Salford Quays / Manchester that is looking to recruit an experienced and Qualified Management Accountant to join the team.
The Management Accountant position has arisen due to promotion; therefore, the successful candidate will benefit from a high-quality handover from the existing team member.
The successful candidate will be responsible the producing high quality Management Accounts for multiple entities, producing forecasts, MI Reports. You'll have regular contact with key stakeholders to challenge and understand key transactions and to record project updates for the commentary.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and forward-thinking business where you'll be working with a team of exceptional finance professionals.
THE MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT ROLE:
- Reporting to the Head of Finance, you'll be leading the Management Accounts process for multiple entities, with some support with preparation for the transactional team.
- Producing high quality Management Accounts pack which contains accurate information, Commentary and Consolidated
- Posting Accruals and Prepayments
- Producing forecasting and budgetary information
- Providing ad-hoc support to the FP&A Manager
- Production of Statutory Financial Statements and assisting with Statutory Audit process
- Working closely with key stakeholders at all levels to tactfully understand, challenge and correct General Ledger inputs to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Ensuring that strategies, control policies and procedures are adhered to by both financial and non-financial stakeholder.
- Must be fully ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified with at least 2 years post qualification experience in a Management Accountant role.
- A stable career history is essential as the company has an excellent staff retention level that they'd like to continue to maintain.
- Experience of managing the end-to-end Management Accounts process
- Confident and tactful communicator who is able to liaise with key stakeholders of all levels of seniority.
- Strong organisational and planning skills to ensure key deadlines are hit.
- Good experience with MS Excel skills and wider IT systems
Please send your CV for the Management Accountant role via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.