MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT / ACCOUNTANT
UP TO £40,000 + ONSITE PARKING
We're partnering with an SME Manufacturing business located in the Morley area in Leeds that is looking to recruit an experienced Management Accountant to join the team.
As Management Accountant / Accountant, you'll report to the Managing Director and take full responsibility for running the finance function for the business (with support from a Non-Executive Director) and leading one member of staff.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experience finance professional who has experience in both transactional finance and management accounts. We're happy to consider candidates who are Qualified by Experience / QBE who come from roles such as an; Accountant, Management Accountant, Finance Manager or Similar.
THE MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT ROLE:
- Reporting to the MD, you'll be responsible for managing the day-to-day finances for the business as well as handling the monthly management accounts.
- Overseeing 1 team member that is responsible for both the Purchase Ledger, Expenses and the Weekly/Monthly Payroll. Covering in their absence.
- Producing Sales Invoices, handling queries and following up for payment
- Cashflow Management and Forecasting
- Processing payments and ensuring the accounts are fully reconciled.
- Producing Monthly Management Accounts including commentary and forecasts
- Conducting Cost / Margin Analysis on completed manufacturing projects, reporting on profitability and making future pricing recommendations.
- Producing Stock Management / Stock Control reports,
- Handling statutory activities such as Year End, VAT Returns
- Experienced Finance professional with experience in a Management Accountant role or similar such as Financial Accountant or Finance Manager
- Must have experience of hands-on management of the transactional finance elements such as Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger etc. as well as, experience of producing monthly management accounts.
- Intermediate to Advanced level on MS Excel with the ability to create reports using Pivot Tables
- Experience with Stock Management and working within a Manufacturing environment would be advantageous but is not essential.
Please send your CV for the Management Accountant position via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.