CENTRAL LONDON (HYBRID AVAILABLE: 3 OFFICE / 2 HOME)
UP TO £50,000 BASE + Up to 15% Bonus + Great Benefits
We're partnering with a leading recruitment consultancy firm based in Central London that is experiencing significant year on year growth and with a recent investment round to add further revenue streams, they're looking to expand the finance team.
As the Management Accountant, you'll be working closely with the Finance Manager and Finance Director and be responsible for; leading on month end and owning the balance sheet, producing the end-to-end management accounts across circa 6 entities (UK and International), budgeting, MI Reporting, FX Reporting, Setting Up / Refining Processes and supporting with general accounting such as VAT, Year End, External Audit, P11D's and other statutory submissions.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Fully Qualified/Finalist with experience as a Management Accountant in a mid-tier firm, to join a fast growth business and accelerate their career!
THE MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT:
- Preparation of management accounts for all entities to deadlines
- Draft OPEX for review and to ensure appropriate descriptions/cost centre/splits
- Assist with drafting of group consolidation.
- Profitability and contribution reporting by team/region
- Month end revenue review / reconciliation
- Record employee payroll and pension journals and ensure salary control account is reconciled.
- Raise management recharges across entities.
- Commission & bonus workings for approval and posting to accounting system.
- Review and upload of trial balances from outsourced accountants where applicable (e.g. certain overseas entities)
- Reconciling any differences as identified on BS and PL accounts.
- Maintain balance sheet reconciliations for all entities, ensuring all items at month end are reconciled. Reconcile intercompany transactions and balances.
- FX review and revaluations of balance sheets
- Invoice discounting facility reconciliation for submission to bank
- Preparation of HMRC returns for review including, VAT, Intermediaries, P11D/PSA and other statutory returns.
- Assist with audits as required (bank, auditors)
- System maintenance and improvement (general ledger codes, set up.
- Must be Fully Qualified or Finalist with ACCA, ACA or CIMA. Exceptional QBE candidates will be considered.
- Current experience as a Management Accountant within a mid-sized business with good knowledge of best practices
- Good Excel Skills (Vlookup, Sumif, Pivot Tables etc,)
- Highly organised, with ability to meet tight deadlines and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interest and ability with systems and technology
- Continuous improvement mindset (processes, reporting etc.)
- Able to collaborate and engage with sales teams and non-finance colleagues.
- Good levels of emotional intelligence
- Experience of VAT returns, P11D/PSA, Intermediaries and other statutory returns
Please send your CV for the Management Accountant position via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.