SOUTHWARK, LONDON / 2 DAYS HOME BASED PW
UP TO £45,000 + GREAT BENEFITS
12 MONTH CONTRACT / POSSIBLY GOING PERMANENT
We're proud to working with a highly successful business located in London that is looking to recruit an experienced and Part Qualified Management Accountant to join the team.
Nearest Tube Stations: Lambeth North, Southwark, Elephant & Castle, and Waterloo
As a Management Accountant will be responsible the producing high quality Management Accounts for multiple entities, producing forecasts, MI Reports. You'll have regular contact with key stakeholders to challenge and understand key transactions and to record project updates for the commentary.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and forward-thinking business where you'll be working with a team of exceptional finance professionals.
THE MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT ROLE:
- Reporting to the Head of Finance, you'll be leading the Management Accounts process for multiple entities.
- Producing high quality Management Accounts pack which contains accurate information, Commentary and Consolidated
- Posting Accruals and Prepayments
- Producing forecasting and budgetary information
- Production of Statutory Financial Statements and assisting with Statutory Audit process
- Working closely with key stakeholders at all levels to tactfully understand, challenge and correct General Ledger inputs to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Must be Part Qualified or a Finalist ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified with experience as a Management Accountant.
- Experience of managing the end-to-end Management Accounts process
- Confident and tactful communicator who is able to liaise with key stakeholders of all levels of seniority.
- Strong organisational and planning skills to ensure key deadlines are hit.
- Good experience with MS Excel skills and wider IT systems
Please send your CV for the Management Accountant role via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.