MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT - PART QUALIFIED
BRIGHTON / HYBRID 60/40 SPLIT
UP TO £42,000 + OVERTIME at 1.5x + BENEFITS
Get Recruited are partnered with an established Chartered Accountancy firm that is looking to recruit a Management Accountant to join the team.
My client have gone through considerable growth and are looking to hire a Management Accountant in the Brighton office, to join the business and manage a portfolio of clients.
THE MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT ROLE:
- Taking a lead role in providing a first-class bookkeeping and management accountant service, to our clients
- Being a first point of support for junior members of the management accounts team
- Visiting the Firm's clients
- To undertake your work in an ethical and professional manner observing professional standards and such regulations as are applicable.
- Provide clear and prompt communication to Managers in relation to timescales and deliverability of assignments.
- Be ACCA or CIMA qualified or part-qualified, experience on either Practice or Industry will be considered.
- Have a solid understanding of accounting principles, with at least 2 years of experience in producing management accounts and bookkeeping
- Experience in using cloud software
- Confidence to engage with clients
- Have great time management skills
- Able to prioritise tasks
Please send your CV for the Management Accountant opportunity via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.