DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
LEEDS - HYBRID WORKING (2 days a week WFH)
UP TO £26,000 + FANTASTIC BENEFITS + EXCELLENT TRAINING AND PROGRESSION
We're recruiting for a well-respected business that due to expansion is seeking a Marketing Executive / Marketing Assistant to join the team. They pride themselves on their company values and culture and offer fantastic career prospects. You will be working directly with the Marketing Manager to plan, manage and execute all marketing activity including social media, web content, email marketing, SEO, events and offline marketing.
The successful candidate will need experience as Marketing Executive / Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Assistant / Digital Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Coordinator / Digital Marketing Assistant level as you'll be involved in the full marketing mix with the support of the Marketing Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for a career-driven individual who wants to join a rapidly growing team.
THE MARKETING EXECUTIVE ROLE:
- Working with the Marketing Manager to develop the marketing strategy
- Manage and regularly update content on the website, consistently improving the content and conversion rate
- Setting up and maintaining SEO campaigns to increase web traffic and improve rankings
- Managing Google AdWords campaigns
- Creating content for social media and managing the activity across all accounts and platforms
- Creating engaging blogs, guides, videos, emails, infographics and other content and collateral
- Assisting with internal communications
- Offline marketing such as events and print
- Experience as a Marketing Executive / Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Assistant / Digital Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Coordinator / Digital Marketing Assistant or similar
- SEO experience is essential with a knowledge or understanding of PPC
- Previous experience in a broad marketing role covering content writing, social media, email marketing, website management etc
- Confident user of Google Analytics
- Highly organised individual who can coordinate projects and get involved in hands on delivery
- A highly confident individual who can effectively communicate at all levels
To apply for the Marketing Assistant position, please send your CV for immediate consideration via the advertisement.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.