Up to £24,000
Get Recruited are recruiting on behalf of one of Europe's leading consumer brands that have a fantastic reputation within the industry.
As a Marketing Executive, you will play a key role in growing the company's trade channel. Reporting to the senior E-commerce and Digital Manager, you will be expected to support the business with the execution of the group marketing plan, creating monthly trade mailers, writing, and publishing website content and more.
If you have more than 12 months experience in a marketing role, this role may be suitable for you.
The Marketing Executive role:
- Write copy for the trade websites and keep content updated
- Work with both teams in the UK and US to plan sales meetings, open weeks and assist with trade shows
- Create briefs and project manage the development of all UK and US trade promotional marketing literature
- Create a monthly round- up of US PR activity, press clippings and features
- Brief and manage external printers for production of both UK and US trade marketing collaterals
- Assist with any other marketing- related activities
- Excellent copy-writing skills with a flair for design and creativity
- Possess excellent language and proof-reading skills
- Knowledge of marketing processes and trends
- Active interest in related topics such as design, homewares, food and fashion
- excellent time management skills and the ability to take ownership of projects
To apply for the Marketing Executive position, please submit your CV via the advertisement for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.