NATIONAL FACILITIES MANAGER
SWINDON - HYBRID 4 DAYS WORK FROM HOME, 1 DAY IN OFFICE
UPTO £60,000 + COMPANY CAR / CAR ALLOWANCE
Get Recruited are recruiting on behalf of a growing dynamic and innovative company dedicated to providing cutting-edge solutions. As they continue to expand, they are seeking a highly skilled and motivated National Facilities Manager to join the team and contribute to their mission.
As the National Facilities Manager, you will play a key role in ensuring the efficient operation and maintenance of facilities. You will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day management, safety, and functionality of physical spaces, contributing to the overall success and growth of the organisation.
This is a great opportunity for someone from a National Facilities Manager, Facilities Manager, Operations Manager, Facilities Specialist, Facilities Coordinator or similar.
- Appointing and managing contractors.
- Ensure all facilities comply with relevant health and safety regulations, building codes, and industry standards.
- Create and develop operational structures to support the introduction of new products and services.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with external vendors, contractors, and service providers to ensure quality services and cost-effectiveness.
- Promote company values within the customer community.
- Operational risk management.
- Commercial governance of FM contracts.
- Understanding and effectively mitigating project risk profiles.
- Taking a lead on establishing systems and processes, supporting continuous development of best practice.
- Must have experience within a National Facilities Manager, Facilities Manager, Facilities Specialist or similar role.
- Experience in SME environment would be beneficial.
- The ability to manage field operations for hard and soft services.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyse complex situations and make strategic decisions.
To apply for the National Facilities Manager role, submit your CV via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.