ORDER PROCESSING ADMINISTRATOR
UPTO £26,000 + EXCELLENT TRAINING + PROGRESSION
Get Recruited are recruiting on behalf of an exciting manufacturing business that has been well established for over 50 years. They are looking for an Order Processing Administrator to join their strong close knit team.
As the Order Processing Administrator you will process Sales Orders for export customers, ensuring all delivery documents are accurate and develop and maintain strong relationships with freight and shipping partners. This is a great opportunity for someone from a Customer Service, Sales, Logistics Admin, Order Processing, Production, Manufacturing or similar role.
- Processing Sales Orders accurately by telephone and email
- Enter all customer orders into the system
- Create sales invoices
- Deal with the logistics and administration of deliveries
- Liaising with and updating customers on deliveries
- Supporting clients with requirements
- Ensure that orders are shipped on time in full
- Manage all transport and freight arrangements liaising with the customer and warehouse
- Create and review customer sales reports
- Processing paperwork accurately and maintaining the company database
- Building rapport with internal staff and external customers and suppliers
- Must have experience working within Manufacturing / Production / Logistics
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Logical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service skills, both phone and face to face
- Excellent and accurate computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
To apply for the Order Processing Administrator position, please send your CV for immediate consideration via the advertisement.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.