Up to £24,000 + GREAT BENEFITS
Get Recruited is exclusively working with a well-established business which is located in the Manchester area. As part of their growth plans, they're now seeking a Project Coordinator to join the team to become an integral part of the business.
As a Project Coordinator, you'll be undertaking a variety of responsibilities which includes; communicating with clients, managing the mailbox and ensuring the smooth running of the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an organised individual to join a growing business!
THE PROJECT COORDINATOR ROLE:
- Handle incoming calls and queries
- Maintain communication with clients and departments
- Sending project updates and designs to clients
- Managing the mailbox throughout the day
- Managing the project progress and creating reports
- Assisting the engineers to ensure project deadlines are met
- Executing a variety of project management administrative tasks.
- Experience in a Project Coordinator position, or similar role, such as; Project Coordinator, Project Administrator, Administrator, Office Administrator, Sales Administrator, Finance Administrator, Personal Assistant
- Experience of using Microsoft Office
- Proactive individual with an excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Organised when carrying out tasks
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.