£32,000 to £35,000
Tottenham Hale (Hybrid)
A new and exciting opportunity to join a growing, fast paced and established house furnishing company in the capacity of purchase ledger. The role has arisen to due growth. Based out of their site in Tottenham Hale, this is a great opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger to join the team and grow their career.
Responsibilities of the Purchase Ledger:
- Processing payments/ requests
- Monthly employee expense processing
- Managing and preparing weekly pay runs for the Senior Finance Manager
- Monthly Credit Card Reconciliations
- Monthly Aged Debtor/ Creditor Reconciliations
- Ensure accurate, efficient and compliant record-keeping
- Reconciling trial balance items
- Accruals and prepayments
Skills & Competencies of the Purchase Ledger:
- Strong bookkeeping skills with at least two year's worth of experience
- Must be confident to work independently and have strong initiative skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
If this is something of interest, please apply with your most up to date CV.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.