Manchester City Centre / Work from Home Wednesday
Up to £40,000 with an OTE of £70,000 (uncapped) + Benefits
Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant or Senior Consultant looking to advance your career to the next level?
Here at Get Recruited, we are expanding our leading division of Marketing and have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced recruiter to work alongside our Divisional Manager to continue to grow the Marketing Division and advance your own career!
Why Join Get Recruited?
- Hands-On 360 Recruitment:Take charge of end-to-end recruitment processes and be involved in every aspect of the recruitment cycle. This role offers an exciting blend of client management, new business, candidate sourcing, and talent acquisition.
- Division Growth:As a Senior/Managing Recruitment Consultant, you will have the responsibility of growing a division. This is a unique opportunity to make a significant impact on the success and expansion of our organisation.
- Cutting-Edge Tech Stack:Benefit from our fully integrated tech stack, which streamlines your recruitment activities. This advanced platform provides you with the tools and resources to excel in your role and deliver exceptional results.
- Lucrative Commission Structure:Earn up to 30% commission on all billings, with our top performer earning an impressive £11,000 in a single month. Your hard work will be rewarded and directly contribute to your financial success.
- Exciting Incentives:Enjoy brilliant incentives, including European holidays, Meals in Top Restaurants, Spa Days and more. We believe in work-life balance and ensuring you have the opportunity to relax, rejuvenate, and enjoy new experiences.
- Flexibility:Embrace Work from Home Wednesdays, allowing you to have a productive day from the comfort of your own home. This flexibility ensures a healthy work-life balance and enables you to perform at your best.
- Comprehensive Benefits Scheme:We value our employees and offer a range of benefits, health cash plan option, pension plan, enhanced annual leave and more. Your well-being is important to us, both personally and professionally.
- Great Office Facilities:Book yourself into our private gym office gym or chill out in our breakout area & games room. It's important to take a break from work and we encourage it!
What experience you'll need…
- We are seeking individuals with a proven track record in a recruitment agency as either a Recruitment Consultant, Senior Recruitment Consultant or Managing Recruitment Consultant.
- Demonstrate that you have strong expertise across the full 360 recruitment cycle including New Business, Client Management and Candidate sourcing.
- Any experience in Marketing Recruitment within an agency.
- Career driven individual who is able to work unsupervised and has what it takes to build a successful division.
Please send your CV for the Senior / Managing Recruitment Consultant role via the advertisement for immediate consideration. All applications are strictly confidential.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.