Manchester City Centre
We're NOT just another recruitment company…
We recognise that the success of our people, and for that matter, our business, is built on the foundations of a great culture and a fun environment.
That's why we don't just hire anyone! You'll find no big ego's at Get Recruited, we're down to earth people that genuinely care about each other!
We love keeping our team motivated with our amazing monthly commission plan, regular socials and incentives that are worth winning!! Who fancies a European Holiday?
Our office has got top notch facilities, a cool breakout area, pool table, table tennis, a fully stocked bar, secure bike storage, shower and even our own gym!!
We love our cool tech too… we've invested big in a fully integrated tech, AI, Automation and an effective marketing plan that delivers results, we've got it all.
What we offer for the Recruitment Resourcer Position…
- Base salary £22,000 to £25,000, OTE up to £46,600 uncapped
- A highly rewarding commissions (Highest earner made £10k+ in commission in one month)
- Contributory Pension + Health Cash Plan
- 24 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays, Xmas Shut Down
- Birthday Voucher + Extra holiday day for Birthday
- Personalised Development & Training Plan
- Weekly/Monthly Incentives - Early Finishes, Vouchers, Top Performers Lunch + More
- Bi-Annual European Holiday Incentives.
- A great office space (Gym, Pool Table, Table Tennis, Fully Stocked Bar + more)
- Business Laptop and Mobile Phone
Recruitment Resourcer Opportunity:
We're growing our team and we're looking for an ambitious, driven and experienced Recruitment Resourcer to support on of our top performing recruiters. You'll benefit from working with one of the best recruiters in the business will mentor you to becoming a high earning recruiter.
You'll be involved in finding top talent for our clients, advertising opportunities, arranging interviews and guiding candidates all the way through to offer.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Resourcer who is keen to fast track their career within the industry.
- 6 months + experience in either a Recruitment Resourcer, Recruitment Consultant or Recruitment Account Manager, within a recruitment agency environment.
- Strong communication skills with the confidence to communicate with senior level candidates
- Experience of using technology such as CRM/ATS Systems (Bullhorn), LinkedIn Recruiter, Candidate Search Tools and more would be a significant advantage, but is by no means essential as full training will be provided
- Genuine passion to build a long-term career in recruitment within a supportive business where you can make great money and grow rapidly
If you've got the experience and you'd like to learn more about a career with us and the Recruitment Resourcer position, then please send your CV for consideration. All applications are handled confidentially
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.