UP TO £30,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS + DEVELOPMENT
We're exclusively working with a highly successful business in Hertford who have been established for over 50 years! They are a market leader in their industry with a brilliant, family-run culture and a rewarding environment where hard work is always recognised and appreciated.
As a Sales Administrator you will support the sales team and clients to ensure customer orders are processed and fulfilled, working closely with the Sales team and Directors.
This is a FANTASTIC opportunity for an individual from a Sales Administrator, Sales Support, Customer Service or Account Management background who is looking to join a business who offer fantastic benefits, long term career prospects and a truly enjoyable working environment.
THE SALES ADMINISTRATOR ROLE:
- Answering customer queries over phone and email
- Processing customer orders
- Ensuring that customer details and data is kept up to date
- Liaising with suppliers regarding the delivery of customer orders
- Building relationships with clients and identifying opportunities to introduce additional or new products
- Keeping in regular contact with clients
- Sending emails and letters to clients where necessary
- Running reports
- Providing administrative support to the sales team and to Directors
- We're looking for a candidate from a Sales Administrator, Sales Support, Customer Service or Account Management background
- An excellent communicator with the confidence to handle a variety of tasks within a busy department
- A proactive individual with a supportive nature to ensure smooth running of the department
- Must be computer literate with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Please send your CV for the Sales Administrator position via the advert for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.