SALES ADMINISTRATOR - SAP
POTT SHRIGLEY, MACCLESFIELD
UP TO £25,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS + BONUS
We're exclusively working with a highly successful business in the Macclesfield area who have experienced consistent growth and success. Due to this, they are looking to expand their team with an experienced Sales Administrator.
As the Sales Administrator you will be supporting the supply chain and purchasing team with a number of administrative duties such as order processing, transport management and system maintenance.
If you are an experienced Sales Administrator, Supply Chain Administrator, Procurement Administrator, Customer Service Administrator or Accounts Administrator with experience working on SAP, this opportunity is not to be missed!
THE SALES ADMINISTRATOR ROLE:
- Handling customer sales orders, processing and sending order confirmations, invoices, deliveries and returns
- Handling purchase orders, purchase requisitions and contracts
- Processing orders, dispatches of planned orders, MRP runs etc
- Supporting the supply chain team with the logistics records for freight units, container units, freight orders, freight bookings and freight settlements documents
- Working closely with customers and service providers
- Ensuring SAP is kept up to date at all times
- Running reports using SAP
- We're looking for a candidate from a Sales Administrator, Supply Chain Administrator, Procurement Administrator, Customer Service Administrator or Accounts Administrator background
- Previous experience working on SAP is essential
- An excellent communicator with the confidence to handle a variety of tasks within a busy department
- A proactive individual with a supportive nature to ensure smooth running of the department
- Must be computer literate with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Please send your CV for the Sales Administrator position via the advert for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.