EVENTS SALES MANAGER
LONDON - HYBRID WORKING
UP TO £35,000 + BONUS + CAREER PROGRESSION
Get Recruited are recruiting on behalf of a well established company in the entertainment and hospitality industry. This industry focuses on providing recreational and social experiences to customers.
As a Events Sales Manager, you will take ownership of driving private room sales, you will manage a high volume enquiry pipe line from end to end while growing the companies brand image and building and maintaining client relationships. This would be a great opportunity for someone from a Sales and Events Executive, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Events Executive, Senior Sales and Events or similar type of role.
- Drive sales and grow business.
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with clients and event partners.
- Provide exceptional customer service throughout the event planning process.
- Address client inquiries, concerns, and requests promptly and professionally.
- Maintain a client database and stay in touch with past clients to encourage repeat business and referrals.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their event needs and preferences.
- Coordinate all aspects of event planning, including booking, selecting menus, and arranging entertainment.
- Handle special requests and unique event requirements to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Conduct post-event evaluations and gather feedback for continuous improvement.
- Achieving revenue targets as agreed and set out in the budget working towards generating an overall increase in year-on-year sales.
- To participate in familiarisation trips, industry networking events and client entertaining as per the needs of the business.
- Take responsibility for your individual pipeline of client enquiries.
- This would be a great opportunity for someone from a Sales and Events Executive, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Events Executive, Senior Sales and Events or similar type of role.
- Minimum 2 years' experience within a Sales and Events role.
- Experience in Design My Night is a bonus.
- Well presented with a positive outlook for the business and a passion for sales.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to manage your own workload, with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, delivering multiple events on time.
- A motivated individual who is target driven and looking for career progression.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.