HOME-BASED - NATIONAL TRAVEL TO CLIENTS ON A WEEKLY BASIS
UP TO £50,000 + COMPANY CAR + EXCELLENT BENEFITS + PROGRESSION
We're exclusively recruiting on behalf of a leading Global business that has a track record of working on high profile projects with some of the world's most recognised customers. Due to continued growth, they have an exciting opportunity for a Scaffolding Instructor to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Scaffolder, Scaffolding Instructor or Scaffolding Technician with excellent knowledge of system scaffold to join a market-leading and rapidly expanding business with fantastic career development and benefits.
THE SCAFFOLDING INSTRUCTOR ROLE:
- Delivering on-site training for clients and for colleagues
- Carrying out Health and Safety Risk Assessments
- Supporting colleagues in the estimating and design teams
- Delivering training in practical and classroom-based settings
- Travelling to customers across the UK and offices nationally
- Providing troubleshooting, support and guidance around the scaffold systems
- Conducting product demonstrations
- Previous experience within a similar role or someone who comes from a Scaffolding background with excellent knowledge of scaffolding systems to provide customers with support
- An effective communicator confident in delivering technical support to colleagues and customers at various levels
- Able to manage your own diary and time effectively
- Confident to deliver product training programs
- Able to deliver training around working standards and statutory & and recommended codes
- Salary up to £50K
- Company Car
- Private medical
- Enhanced pension contribution
- Ongoing training and development
- Fantastic career prospects
- Home-based with national travel on a weekly basis
Please send your CV for the Scaffolding Instructor role via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.