SENIOR ACCOUNTANT / CLIENT ACCOUNTANT
CRAWLEY / HYBRID - 50/50 SPLIT
£50,000 - £55,000 + BENEFITS + PAID OVERTIME AT 1.5x
Get Recruited are partnered with an established Chartered Accountancy firm in the Southeast. My client have gone through considerable growth and are looking to hire a Client Accountant in the Crawley office, to join the business and manage a portfolio of clients. Client Accountant responsibilities will include.
THE CLIENT ACCOUNTANT / SENIOR ACCOUNTANT ROLE:
- As the Senior Accountant / Client Accountant, you will be responsible for overseeing the work for a number of SME clients of the firm
- Leading and overseeing the work of a team of Trainee and Qualified Accountants.
- Managing the monthly management accounts workflow cycle
- Managing and supporting outsourced and internal employees with the day-to-day workload
- Monitoring bookkeeping workflow and assisting with the review of data
- Acting as the primary point of contact for Clients
- Performing a detailed review of management accounts prepared by the team
- Delivering Management information to Clients
- Willingness to perform ad-hoc finance function requirements as necessary
- Must be CIMA / ACCA / ACA Qualified, whilst it would be ideal if the candidate comes from a practice background, strong candidates from an industry background will be considered
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience of working within a practice
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel
- Leadership Qualities a must, experience would be hiring desirable
Please send your CV for the Senioir Accountant / Client Accountant role via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.