SENIOR DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
HYBRID - 2 DAYS FROM HOME 3 DAYS OFFICE BASED
UP TO £45,000 + FANTASTIC BENEFITS + CULTURE
We're exclusively working with a highly successful property business that is positively disrupting the industry using technology! Their unique business model is driving significant growth within the business and as a result, they're looking to expand the marketing team.
As a Senior Digital Marketing Executive, you'll be working closely with the Chief Marketing Officer, creating & implementing marketing strategies and executing campaigns using a multi-channel digital approach.
It's an exciting time to jump on board with this rapidly expanding business where you'll be able to bring your own ideas and expertise, and fast track your career.
- As the Senior Digital Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Manager, you'll be working closely with the CMO to create & execute marketing strategies which are focused on driving web traffic, lead enquiries and brand awareness
- Taking ownership of the CRM calendar to manage and deliver across email and push campaigns
- Responsible for copywriting and content marketing activities
- Monitor ongoing campaign performance by analysing campaign success and creating comprehensive reports
- Executing an organic/paid social media strategy, producing written content ensuring to drive both brand awareness and potential leads
- Working closely with external design agencies to produce marketing campaigns and collateral as required
- Must have experience in a Digital Marketing Executive, Senior Digital Marketing Executive or Digital Marketing Manager position, or similar
- Excellent grammar skills and able to plan marketing campaigns such as Email Marketing, Social Media and Content Marketing
- Experience using Salesforce/Pardot experience desirable
- A highly driven, outgoing individual with strong project management skills
Please send your CV for the Senior Digital Marketing Executive position via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.