SENIOR MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
UP TO £60,000 BASIC + BENEFITS
We are working with a highly successful Small/Mid-Sized Business who are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Management Accountant ready to take the next step in their career.
Whilst you'd be reporting to the Finance Director, as the business is growing internationally, the incumbent FD is on track to be promoted to a Group level role in the next 12 to 18 months, paving the way for the successful candidate to take a further promotional step to progress to become the No.1 in finance for the UK businesses.
This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, passionate and ambitious financial professional to take rapid growth steps with this fast-growing company.
THE SENIOR MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT ROLE:
- Reporting to the Finance Director, you'll be joining the team as a Senior Management Accountant with the responsibility for leading the finance team which consistent of 4 people.
- Managing the day-to-day finance function and ensuring that key financial tasks for each group companies are completed by the team.
- Preparing and delivering Monthly Management Accounts, Financial Analysis, Budgets, Forecasts and Reporting packs.
- Presenting key financial data, insights, trends and recommendations to financial and non-financial professionals.
- Conducting monthly reviews of budgets and reforecasts with budget holders
- Handling Monthly Payroll, RTI Submissions and payments
- Preparing and approving quarterly VAT Returns.
- Develop existing accounting and management systems and internal controls.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to streamline financial reporting processes, implement best practices, and identify efficiencies.
- Must be fully ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified and be in one of the following roles currently or similar, such as; Management Accountant, Finance Manager & Financial Controller
- Experience of preparing monthly management accounts
- A background of working within a Small to Medium business environment would be a big advantage.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills (to include pivot tables, lookups, if statements)
- Passionate, Energetic and Motivational Character, who is also ambitious to continue to grow their career within the business.
- Any experience with Stock or Inventory would be an advantage.
Please send your CV for the Senior Management Accountant position via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.