SENIOR MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Newark - Nottinghamshire
Up to £40,000 + Hybrid Working + Fantastic Training and CIM Support + Development
We're exclusively recruiting on behalf of a highly successful and growing business who are looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Executive due to their continued successes. This is an exciting opportunity to create and manage marketing campaigns across social channels.
You will be joining a business with fantastic training opportunities including support with your CIM and professional memberships. They are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive with an excellent understanding of data and analytics to join their highly successful marketing team and take autonomy over your own projects.
THE SENIOR MARKETING EXECUTIVE ROLE:
- Planning and scheduling multichannel campaigns across platforms including LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and direct website
- Using Hubspot to schedule, execute and analyse email marketing campaigns
- Closely monitor and analyse the performance of each campaign, optimising campaign performance and utilising A/B testing and data-driven insights to improve results
- Ensuring the website is kept up to date with new and engaging content
- Coordinating with colleagues to ensure content is collated for campaigns
- Analyse market trends, competitor activities, and customer behaviour to identify growth opportunities.
- Utilise data-driven insights to optimise campaign performance and ROI.
- Regularly analysing performance reports, KPIs and trends
- Setting up and maintaining SEO campaigns to increase web traffic and improve rankings
- Managing Google AdWords campaigns
- Experience as a Senior Digital Marketing Executive, Senior Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Manager or similar
- Confident to create and manage marketing campaigns
- Excellent social media marketing skills
- Degree or equivalent work experience
To apply for the Senior Marketing Executive position, please send your CV via the advert for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.