SENIOR MARKETING EXECUTIVE - FOOD & EVENTS
LONDON - HYBRID
UP TO £45,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Get Recruited are recruiting on behalf of a well-established award winning catering business who specialises in providing exceptional catering services for a wide range of events. They are seeking a talented Senior Marketing Executive to join their growing business.
This is a great opportunity for someone with experience in a Marketing Executive / Marketing Assistant / Digital Marketing Coordinator / Content Writer / Social Media Executive / Marketing Executive / Marketing Assistant / Marketing Coordinator / Events Marketing
- Leading the marketing strategy and execute comprehensive marketing plans and strategies to achieve business objectives and revenue targets.
- Creating analytical reports across multiple platforms and extracting key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.
- Managing and overseeing the monthly budget spend.
- Overseeing all social media channels and digital marketing strategy.
- Create engaging and persuasive marketing content, including blog posts, social media posts, email campaigns, and website content.
- Manage and optimise digital marketing channels, including SEO, SEM, social media, and email marketing, to generate leads and increase online visibility.
- Ensure brand consistency across all marketing materials and communication channels.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns to promote our catering services for events, including weddings, corporate functions, and special occasions.
- Conduct market research to identify trends, competitors, and potential opportunities for growth.
- Experience working in a Marketing role within an events/hospitality/restaurant group is needed!
- Proven success in marketing plans and campaigns across digital, social and events.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools and platforms.
- Creative thinker with a track record of successful marketing campaigns.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with CRM software and marketing automation tools is a plus.
- Must have experience in a in a Marketing Executive / Marketing Assistant / Digital Marketing Coordinator / Content Writer / Social Media Executive / Marketing Executive / Marketing Assistant / Marketing Coordinator / Events Marketing
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.