SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER - ART INDUSTRY
UP TO £40,000 (Maybe Flexible to £45k max) + BENEFITS
We're exclusively working with a leading Art Gallery which represents some of the most well-known artists around the world. Due to impressive growth, they're seeking to expand their marketing team by recruiting an experienced individual to join the team as a Social Media Manager to work closely with the Head of Digital Marketing.
As a Social Media Manager, you'll be responsible for developing and delivering an effective organic Social Media strategy to achieve their key marketing objectives of growing their followers, improving engagement, brand awareness and lead generation.
They're looking for an individual with experience in social media who has either experience of working within the industry or a genuine passion for contemporary art. This is an exciting opportunity for a career driven individual with a passion for the industry to fast track their career with this amazing company.
THE SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER ROLE:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy aligned with the brand and marketing objectives.
- Create engaging and compelling content for various social media platforms, including TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn. Ensuring all content and creative are on brand and inline with their Tone of Voice.
- Understand the nuances of each social media platform and be able to tailor content appropriately for each channel where need be.
- Adapt and optimise content to suit the unique requirements and formats of each social media platform.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency across all marketing channels and campaigns.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the social media accounts, including scheduling posts, monitoring comments, and responding to enquiries.
- Grow our online community by actively engaging with followers, fostering conversations, and building relationships with art enthusiasts, art investors and potential clients.
- Effectively handle any social media crises or negative feedback, ensuring timely and appropriate responses.
- Present monthly analysis and recommendations to the Senior Management team.
- Be seen as an authority on social media and digital trends with the ability to recommend and embark on new initiatives and strategies within the world of social media
- Manage the marketing element of referral programs to ensure that partners are continually updated with relevant activity.
- Create a content calendar for each of the partnerships, understanding their channels and the activity to push to their clients.
- Manage the HubSpot account and platform, developing new forms, workflows and analysis and ensuring that the platform is utilised to its maximum potential.
- Work alongside the Head of Digital Marketing in the curation of an email marketing strategy.
- Assisting on analysis and recommendations on A/B testing to the Senior Management team, reviewing conversions, click maps and engagement to ensure that e-shots continue to improve.
- Must have current experience as a Social Media Executive or similar, such as, Senior Social Media Executive, Social Media Manager or Senior Social Media Manager
- The individual will ideally have experience of working within the Art Industry, however, candidates who can demonstrate a genuine passion and interest for contemporary art will be considered.
- Have your finger on the pulse when it comes to social media and digital trends.
- A good understand of an omni-channel approach to create integrated campaigns.
- Prior experience across all social channels with a track record of having grown a following and engagement rates.
- Able to create a defined social strategy.
- Creative, and strategic, with a digital first mindset.
Please send your CV for the Social Media Manager via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.