TRAINEE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
LONDON - HYBRID (IN OFFICE ONCE A MONTH)
UP TO £30,000 + FANTASTIC TRAINING, PROGRESSION + CULTURE
Get Recruited are recruiting for a Trainee Business Development Manager to join an established, market-leading business based in London. After expanding their service offerings, the new division in their business has surpassed all goals and targets for 2023, due to that growth they have an outstanding opportunity for an individual to work one-on-one with their Head of Sales to develop in to the BDM of this highly successful area of the business!
During your first few months and on an ongoing basis, you will work closely with their Head of Sales to gain an understanding of the business, their clients, how they manage their projects and sales pipelines and within the first 12 months will be ready to step into a BDM role. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop into a managerial role within 12 months with an unrivalled development plan, working with a Head of Sales who is passionate about development and culture!
The team all go in to the office together once a month, other than that you can be fully home based, or come in to the office if you wish!
If you have experience as a Sales Executive, Telesales Executive, Sales Development Representative, SDR, Lead Generator, Appointment Setter or have a background within housing, construction, energy or housing associations this opportunity is not to be missed!
- Identifying potential new clients in the industry and from the existing database
- Targeting new and existing clients to generate interest and leads
- Securing opportunities to quote for business
- Supporting customers with queries regarding their orders
- Sharing knowledge with customers to provide them with the best quote for their needs
- Working closely with colleagues in the Sales & Marketing team to develop sales outreach strategies
- Attending industry events to expand your network
- Booking meetings with potential clients
- Building long term relationships with clients to expand the opportunity from each business
- Creating marketing campaigns to support your outbound activity
- Experience as a Sales Executive, Telesales Executive, Sales Development Representative, SDR, Lead Generator, Appointment Setter or have a background within housing, construction, energy or housing associations
- A highly motivated individual who is confident, resilient and able to manage their own time effectively
- Driven and ambitious individual looking to fast-track their career in a supportive environment
- Must have a proven track record of closing business over the telephone and face to face
- Confident to close sales
- Computer literate with the ability to pick up new systems
- Excellent communication skills over email, the phone, face to face / Video
- Basic salary up to £33K
- In the office once a month
- 25 days annual leave + Birthday off + Bank Holidays
- Can buy additional annual leave
- Paid volunteering days
- Fantastic progression plan
- Flexible working
- Discounts & vouchers
- Regular social events
- Amazing office facilities and atmosphere
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.