TRAINEE COMMERCIAL INSURANCE ADVISOR
NORTH BIRMINGHAM + FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
My client is a well established Insurance Broker in the commercial sector and is now looking to expand their team after recent unprecedented growth! Due to this continued success they have a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring Commercial Insurance Professional to come in and supercharge their career in the industry.
You will be working alongside the two existing Account Executives and handling commercial client accounts their current books of business.
If you are looking to break into the insurance industry in a company where you are offered fantastic opportunities to develop and progress and work with a driven and motivated team, this opportunity is not to be missed!
- Salary up to £25,000
- Private Health Insurance
- 4x Death In Service
- Time off for Studying/ sitting Insurance qualifications
- Bonus Structure for hitting targets
- Supporting the commercial team where necessary e.g., answering queries and sharing knowledge.
- Vehicles Adjustments and other MTA's such as Change of Address etc.
- Ad-hoc re-broking cases in relation to unique requirements.
- Cross-selling / New Business on enterprise cases .
- Diary management on OpenGi.
- Daily caseloads in respect of incoming post enquiries and emails.
- Maintaining Client and Customer Relations to increase retention.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Some experience in a customer facing role within the insurance industry
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and systematic approach to work
- Good attention to detail
- Self-starter and self-motivated in the working environment
- The ability to work to own initiative.
- Proficient with Outlook, Excel and Word
We are currently shortlisting for interview so if you have experience within Customer Service or Account Handling in the insurance industry, Apply today!!
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.