DUDLEY + HYBRID WORKING (2 days a week in the office)
UP to £35,000
I'm excited to present to you the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Insurance underwriting services in the UK. My client is looking for either an experienced Insurance underwriter or Insurance Broker to join their warm and friendly team.
They provide all the training you could need to be successful and progress in this role through their intensive 4-week on-boarding program.
It is part of their ethos to provide flexibility in their workplace which is why they provide the opportunity to work from home 3 days a week to promote employee satisfaction and wellbeing.
If you are an experienced underwrite, Insurance Account Handler, Insurance Broker, or Insurance Account Executive looking to take the next step in their career, this could be just the role for you.
What's in it for you:
- Up to £35,000 based on experience.
- Hybrid working- 2 days a week in the Dudley office.
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Fully planned, intensive training plan.
- Death in service.
- Health Cash Plan.
- Free parking.
- Support in achieving your Insurance qualifications (ie, the CII)
- Being a point of contact for broker partners and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Underwriting and producing renewal terms, or mid-term adjustments for their insurer partners.
- Negotiating terms and securing renewals with partner brokers.
- Prioritising and meeting deadlines, ensuring you follow company policies and procedures to ensure a positive customer journey.
- Constantly taking the initiative to develop your own technical and soft skills.
Key Skills you need:
- Knowledge of Underwriting principles and practice.
- Good risk analysis and technical skills.
- A trading mindset and commercial awareness.
- Ability to use initiative.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
If you are an Insurance Underwriter, Insurance Broker, Insurance Account Handler, or Insurance Account Executive apply today. We are currently shortlisting for interview.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.