COMMERCIAL INSURANCE UNDERWRITER
UP TO £37,500
I'm excited to represent one of the most prestigious Insurance companies in the Southeast. They are looking for Commercial Underwriters of all levels to join their team as it continues to grow.
You will be developing New Business opportunities as well as finding the best ways to meet the needs of both clients and brokers.
If you are an experienced Commercial Insurance Underwriter or you come from a Commercial Insurance Background and you're looking to develop your underwriting skills, apply today!
- Salary up to £35,000
- Huge Progression opportunities
- 24 days Holiday + additional for a year served.
Commercial Insurance Underwriter Responsibilities:
- Conduct the underwriting process focusing on a review of historical performance, policy wordings, and pricing adequacy based upon predefined underwriting rules and/or guidelines.
- Liaise with the placing broker throughout the underwriting cycle and policy period to ensure receipt of all necessary documents and info.
- Assist and liaise with the accounts team on any account queries
- Accountable for accurate record keeping on the underwriting platform
- Prepare referrals for capacity providers agreement including discussing proposed actions
- Liaise with capacity providers for referral and agreement when required
- Develop relationships with Brokers
- Escalate more complex policy wording and rating queries to the in-house underwriting team
- Manage the volume of day-to-day quote / mid-term adjustment requests efficiently
- Develop and manage the Binder product offering
If you have experience in Commercial underwriting or you're looking to break into the field submit your CV today for consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.