SALARY UP TO £60,000
We are proud to be representing one of the North West's most respected brokers who have been past finalists for the British Insurance Awards in 2021 and seem to be going from strength to strength.
They are currently looking for a Compliance Manager to be responsible for the implementation and enforcement of FCA compliance regulatory requirements to ensure all company business practices and procedures fully comply with the FCA requirements.
To embed a strong and effective compliance culture within the company and Appointed Representatives promoting the highest standards of compliance and corporate governance to ensure that management and employees comply with the requirements.
Developing Compliance policies and processes and acting as a trusted advisor to the business. Managing relationships with all key stakeholders, ensuring that they are fully aware of their compliance responsibilities.
- Salary up to £60,000
- Discretionary bonus based on performance
- Funding for further qualifications
- Death in service
- Free Parking
COMPLIANCE MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee and develop the compliance and risk management strategy to meet the current and future needs of the company.
- Keeping updated on all legislative, regulatory and governance developments that may affect the company and it's appointed representatives.
- Ensure the company and appointed representatives remain informed on regulatory, legislative and the best practice changes and their obligations under these changes and how they impact the company.
- Manage all aspects of the companies interactions with the FCA and any other regulatory bodies as and when necessary. Ensuring the company provides a thorough, accurate and timely response to FCA requests.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- 3 years compliance manager experience
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
- Strong knowledge of FCA regulations and relevant laws (ICOBS, PRIN, SUP, CASS, DISP, CONC, SMCR, GDPR, vulnerable customers etc)
- Experience investigating/handling complaints in accordance with FCA rules.
- Ability to train and educate others on compliance matters.
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills.
If you are an experienced Compliance Manager with the required skills, please send your CV for immediate consideration. We are currently shortlisting for interviews
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.